Trying to become a Youtuber and want to get all the information about how much Youtube pays for video views, subscribers, and how much you can earn creating video content, then you are in the right spot.
How Much Do YouTubers Make Per View?
Want to know how much money YouTubers make per video view? YouTubers can make anywhere between $0.01 to $0.03 per view with AdSense, with an average of $0.18 per view. However, the amount of money YouTube will pay depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- The number of views your video receives
- The number of clicks an ad receives
- Ad quality
- Video length
How Much Money Do YouTubers Make Every 1,000 Views?
According to QQTube, most creators earn around $0.018 per view (that’s $18 per 1,000 views and $1,800 for 100,000 views).
Creating a YouTube channel can be a great source of side income, especially if you produce engaging content that attracts a large audience.
How Much Money Does a YouTuber Make Per Subscriber?
Please note that YouTube does not pay based on the number of subscribers you have on your channel. Subscribers are people who have chosen to follow your account so that they can have easy access to your latest videos. When you post a video, it will automatically show up on their homepage and they can also get notifications.
However, subscribers are very much needed because they’re the ones who will most likely comment, like, and share your videos with even more people. That means you can gain more views and potentially more YouTube money if you place the right ads. So, while YouTube does not pay you based on the number of subscribers you have, they are integral to the number of views your videos receive.
How Much Money Can a YouTuber Make Per Video?
The amount of money a YouTuber can make per video depends on a variety of factors, such as the number of views they have (number of videos watched) and how many Google ads that are displayed throughout their videos.
Using Forbes’s estimated pay rate of $5 per 1,000 views, a YouTube video with 1,000,000 views can make upward of $5,000, which makes being a notable influencer a pretty lucrative job! However, as previously noted, these are estimates, and some YouTubers may make more or less depending on the quality of the ad, click-through rate, and other factors.
It’s also important to note that this is also a rapidly growing industry. According to a study by eMarketer, social video ad spending will increase by 20.1% by the end of 2022. That’s a $24.35 billion increase, and all this money will end up being paid to Youtubers.
How Many Views Do YouTubers Need to Get Paid?
To get paid by YouTube, you first need to reach a minimum balance of $100 or more from views. This means you’ll need to garner 20,000 views if you receive $5 per 1,000 views. YouTube created the YouTube Partner Program, which allows you to get paid through advertisements on your Youtube Channel after it has been approved for monetization..
Requirements For Getting Your Youtube Channel Approved For Monetization
- Have at least 1,000 subscribers
- Reach 4,000 valid public watch hours in the past 12 months
- Sign and agree to the terms and conditions
- Have an AdSense account
- Get reviewed and approved
Once your channel has been approved into the YouTube Partner Program, you’ll be able to start earning money through advertisements.
You can earn money through your Youtube videos either by; cost per thousand views (CPM) or cost per click (CPC). With CPM, you can earn money based on every 1,000 views you accumulate, while with CPC, you can earn money based on the number of people that click on the ad placed on your page or video.
Will I Be Paid All Of My Youtube Adsense Ad Revenue Earnings?
Please note that Google will pay you 68% of the revenue when displaying ads with AdSense on Youtube. For example, if a video generates $1,000 from AdSense revenue, you will receive $680.
What Other Ways Can YouTubers Make Money?
Youtubers can make money via other sources asides from Google Adsense revenue; some of them include:
- Affiliate links & Marketing: This happens when a Youtuber during the course of a video, introduces a product or service, reviews it and urges his viewers to “give it a try” and buy it. The Youtuber might also direct viewers to click on a link to make purchases at a discount rate. This is called affiliate marketing and in doing so, the Youtuber earns a commission.
- Merchandise: Whether you follow a popular gamer or a day-to-day vlogger, you’ve probably noticed they opened up shop and created apparel for their loyal fans to purchase. YouTubers who have a large following often create a brand out of their channel and sell things such as shirts, bags, hats, and accessories.
- Sponsorship: With over 2 billion monthly users and 15 billion daily views, YouTube is the most widely used video-viewing platform today. And, if you’re a big-time YouTuber with a strong following, companies are going to want to partner with you. Famous YouTubers also make their money through brand sponsorships. You might be surprised by how many brands are happy to pay YouTubers to review or promote their products and increase their sales.
Who Are The Highest Paid YouTubers & How Much Do They Earn?
|Jake Paul||$45 million|
|Rhett and Link||$30 million|
|Ryan Kaji||$27 million|
|Dude Perfect||$20 million|
|Logan Paul||$18 million|
|Preston Arsement||$16 million|
How Much Does a YouTuber with 1 Million Subscribers Make a Year?
The average YouTuber’s pay for those with at least 1 million subscribers is $60,000 per year.
How Much Do YouTubers Make for 1 Millon Views?
A Youtuber can earn as much as $2000 to $3000 for a video that has 1 million views.
Do YouTubers Get Paid Well?
How much a Youtuber can make depends on a lot of factors as discussed above, however, on average, YouTubers can make $18 for every 1,000 ad views.
Who is The Richest YouTuber?
MrBeast is now the richest YouTuber in the world, earning $54 million in 2021.
How Much Do YouTubers Make with 100k Subscribers?
On average, YouTubers with 100,000 subscribers can make between $600-$1,000 every week, bringing in between $2,400-$4,000 per month.
How Much Do You Get Per Subscriber on YouTube?
YouTube does not pay based on how many subscribers follow a channel. Ad viewership is the main source of revenue for content creators on YouTube.