Buhari Must Go Protests are slated to start on Democracy Day- June 12 in major parts of Nigeria including Lagos, Ondo, and Kano states.
Nigerians are staging the Buhari Must Go protest to kick against the poor administration of the Buhari government. Nigerians are also decrying the sorry state of the country with the following points:
- SAY NO TO GOVERNMENT FUNDING TERRORISM
- BOKO HARAM TERRORISM AND BANDITRY
- 1 LITER OF PETROL =165NAIRA
- BAD ROADS
- ECONOMIC RECESSIONS
- POLICE BRUTALITY
- DISREGARD FOR RULE OF LAW.
- POOR HEALTH SECTORS
- POOR EDUCATION SECTOR.
- #30.000 MINIMUM WAGE ANO #13.5 MILLION SENATORS SALARY
- NIGERIA IS OVER 30 TRILLION NAIRA IN DEPT
Intending protester for the Buhari Must Go protest in Lagos will converge in Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. Ondo protesters will meet at JFE Garage Roundabout, Ondo City , while Kano protesters will meet in Zaria Road, BY Zoo Road.