Numerous significant winners have been announced by the Connecticut Lottery, including a resident of Fairfield County who took home a $100,000 reward.
According to a ticket purchased at A-Z Variety And Cigars in Norwalk, Jeffrey Riecker, of Wilton, won the $100,000 “200X 2nd Edition” prize on Friday, October 28.
Other recent winners were also disclosed by the lottery, including:
- ListEugene Banas, of Jewett City, who claimed a $50,000 Powerball prize from a ticket purchased at Lisbon Quick Mart in Lisbon
- Darlene Dawes, of East Hartford, claimed a $50,000 “200X 2nd Edition” prize from a ticket purchased at East Hartford Liquors LLC
- Walter Butrej, of Naugatuck, who claimed a $50,000 Powerball prize from a ticket purchased at Stop One Mart LLC in Naugatuck
- An unnamed Northfield resident who claimed a $50,000 Powerball prize from a ticket purchased at Xtra Mart in Thomaston
- Jimmie Singleton Jr., of Hamden, claimed a $52,708 “PLAY4 DAY” from a ticket purchased at 7-Eleven in West Haven